Dr. Paladina's Welcome Back Letter
Please join us for eMountie Academy parent/student information night!
Monday, August 19, 2019, 6:00 pm
Philipsburg-Osceola Middle School Auditorium
eMountie Academy is designed to provide personalized learning opportunities to students in the Philipsburg-Osceola School District by allowing students to complete their education through a fully sponsored virtual school program. eMountie Academy is currently enrolling students for the start of the 2019-20 school year.
Enrolled students will achieve their academic goals in a virtual learning environment that is flexible and adaptive. Additionally, students will receive a diploma from the Philipsburg-Osceola School District. eMountie Academy offers students the best in education virtual learning through an interactive and inviting curriculum and a student support system that is second to none.
Why eMountie Academy?
- PA Certified teachers provide support to students for all courses
- Career Technical Education (CTE) options available
- Students receive a laptop
- Cyber room access provided on site at POMS and POHS
- Tutoring after school starting in September at POHS
- Students awarded a PO diploma